Chief Executive Officer / Founder
- 20 years of international marketing and business development in the health and wellness industry.
- Played a major role in the creation of health clubs which were sold in 2015.
- The creator and vision behind the Original Fit Factory Global concept and he advises wellness businesses globally on marketing and strategic development.
- Senior Advisor for Advancit Capital. Ex-Chief Digital Officer & Chairman & CEO Digital Media Group for News Corporation.
- Before this, he was Chairman & CEO of AOL, hitting record annual profit growth whilst also leading AOL’s investment in Kayak which was sold to Priceline.
- He serves on several boards including Interpublic Group 7 TripAdvisor.
- Former President of Wynn Las Vegas, LLC, owner and operator of Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas where he oversaw the day-to-day operations of the properties.
- Served as President and COO of the Golden Nugget.
- He has been a pillar of class and accomplishments for over 25 years in various departments in the gaming industry and the Las Vegas community.
Chief Operating Officer
- 25+ years in past leadership positions, running his own media company for 17 years & overseeing employees across Nevada, California, and Arizona.
- Operations Manager and Treasurer of Mondays Dark, Las Vegas – a philanthropic organization contributing to over 21 local charities every year.
Chief Operating Officer
- 5 years of experience in the health, nutrition, and wellness industry, and has an MA in Psychology and a BSc in Health Science and Nutrition.
- A qualified gym instructor and opened and ran the first dedicated fitness facility for children in the UK for 5 years, building links with local authorities and NHS provision for children.
- Subsequently worked for a national fitness group, supporting youth facility franchisees UK-wide both practically and strategically.
- Instrumental in the creation and development of the TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT app across all global app platforms.
Chief Strategy Officer
- 25-year senior career across several leading companies. Alan brings significant operations, transformation, and leadership experience to the organization.
- Held senior roles in companies such as Mars Inc, Juul Labs Inc. Three Mobile (CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd), and CPM (Omnicom Group Inc).
- Worked in partnership with Microsoft, Disney, GSK, Diageo, and HP, providing professional sales and operations services.
- He holds an honors business degree (UCD) and an MBA (Henley College) and has recently completed an Advanced Diploma in Personal Leadership & Executive Coaching.
Chief Commerical Officer
- 25 years’ experience, masters educated (Trinity BBS, MA), worked Internationally, performing at C-Suite level in Senior Leadership positions (Chief Commercial Officer, Managing Director, General Manager) in both corporate bluechip (Mars Inc, Nielsen, GSK PLC & Suntory Holdings) & portfolio advisory positions across multiple industries (Consumer Packaged Goods, SaaS, Management Consulting services, Consumer Healthcare & Wellness).
- Delivering in B2C & B2B environments, operating through various corporate structures PLC, VC-backed & family-owned businesses at varying stages in their business life cycles including start-up, turnarounds, divestment & integrations
- Experience in General Management, Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Revenue Growth Management, Building & Developing High Performance Teams, Divestment, integration & synergy optimisation
Chief Marketing Officer
- With over 20 years of experience across international brands, leading advertising agencies and start-ups, Kasey brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in driving performance, growing brand equity and building customer loyalty.
- An award-winning marketer, she has held key roles at Hilton Worldwide including leading portfolio marketing transformation from private equity through IPO, additional leadership roles include The Sports Club/LA, Borders Books & Music and marketing consulting roles at several start-ups as well as WPP and IPG agencies.
Managing Director – Intl. Operations
- Senior executive specialist with over 20 years in wellness, sport, and fitness.
- Current member of the Dubai Future Council on Health & Wellness as well as Wellness Advisor at the Dubai Future Foundation, Expo2020 Dubai, and Majid Al Futtaim Group.
- Former Chairman of the Wellness Committee at Dubai Holding.
- He is the co-founder of the boutique fitness franchise TruFusion.
- Co-founder and former CEO of the world’s most powerful data telecommunication company, Switch Communications.
- CEO of Sandbags, a patented sandbag manufacturer that earns over $5 million in revenue annually.