What started as an idea in 2015 to make fitness and wellness accessible to every person on earth. Today in 2022, this concept is a reality: The Original Fit Factory is a thriving ecosystem of products and services that elevate the well-being journey for everyone encompassing fitness, wellness, nutrition, apparel and events.
In 2020, the ecosystem expansion strategy was adopted and over two years developed exponentially into what is a multimillion revenue business. During this time, the company acquired the following businesses:
- Niyama Sol, a lifestyle apparel brand known for it’s artistically-inspired, soft-as-butter leggings. Our female-founded brand embodies gratitude, confidence, empowerment, and self-expression through fashionable and sustainable means.
- TruFusion, an all-encompassing boutique fitness and yoga franchise that developed its popularity by offering the largest array of training, workshops, and group classes taught by celebrated industry professionals across the nation.
- Virtual Run, is an online solution for being healthy, having fun and accomplishing your personal goal in the virtual world.
- FunRuns, is a collective of experiential race brands which offer a variety of themed runs, mud runs, obstacle courses, and more.
- Smart Protein, an award-winning global innovative nutritional supplement brand.
With offices in Glasgow, Las Vegas and Dubai, the company remains founder-led, private equity backed and serving 10 million individuals across 77 countries worldwide.